Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Most Popular Free Audiobooks

I won't be posting a new review this week, since I'm trying to catch up on work after the long Presidents' Day weekend. Instead, I'm posting the Top 10 most popular free audiobook reviews at Free Listens, as determined by the number of page visits. On Thursday or Friday, I'll do the same for short stories.
  1. The Tragedy of MacBeth by William Shakespeare
  2. The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
  3. At the Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft
  4. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
  5. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
  6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  7. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  8. Jeeves in the Morning by P.G. Woodehouse
  9. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  10. King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard 
Click on any of the book titles above to go to my review and download the audiobook.

No comments: