Saturday, July 12, 2008

SFF audio

I'm pleased to announce that I am now in syndication! As I've mentioned before, SFFaudio.com is an excellent blog that reports on and reviews audiobooks, stories, and podcasts dealing with the genres of science fiction, fantasy, and speculative fiction. Recently they've added, under the Aural Noir heading, reviews and news about the genres of mystery, crime, and detective stories.

From now on, when I publish a post dealing with any of these genres, I'll republish it, sometimes with minor changes, on SFFaudio. Joining me in this adventure in recycling will be Forgotten Classics and Quasar Dragon, who will both be also publishing entries on SFFaudio. Other websites which are republishing my reviews in their entirety are doing so without my permission (I'm talking to you, Mr. Spamblog).

To celebrate, I will have two reviews of classic science fiction in the coming week. As always, I'll publish the book review in the first half of the week, and the short story review in the second half.

No comments: