Wednesday, April 8, 2020

What I've been working on

Since the COVID-19 pandemic started, I haven't been able to get together with my gaming group and we've decided not to go the online play route. In the meantime, I wanted to keep my DM skills sharp, so I've released an in-browser solo adventure, The Saint's Tomb, using 5e Dungeons & Dragons rules. The game requires you to have a character sheet and keep up with HP and inventory, but runs enemies and the story for you. This is similar to the old Fighting Fantasy gamebooks and other single-player books for RPGs.

If you've never played D&D or other table-top RPGs, don't worry. I made this game to help you learn how to play. Once you're out of lockdown, I highly recommend getting together with friends and playing, but until then, you can try The Saint's Tomb on your own.

No comments: